Perfectly adapted to process needs
Two main factors are influencing the overall performance of gauzes in ammonia oxidation: Composition and Structure.
Our adapted flat-bed knitting technology has taken gauze designs many steps further by moving them into the 3rd dimension. All our gauzes, no matter if single- or multi-layer, are not just a conventional arrangement of wires like in any flat gauze, but are real three-dimensional structures. Dedicated amounts of wires are oriented out of the layer-plane resulting in optimized spatial arrangement to achieve maximum contact with the gas mix.
Find out more about our gauze families:
MKS: Low & Medium Pressure Converters
Customized adjustment of the gauze layer composition to the demands and the operational regime of any particular converter setting:
- Indiviualised gauze structure that is well balanced to the gauze position within the assembly
- Layer-specific activity & selectivity level
- Essential wire sizes in the different gauze layer positions
- Intelligent combination of single- and multilayer gauze types
Total Cost reduction by means of
- Remarkable reduction of ammonia consumption
- Extended gauze life and campaign length
- Slight primary losses of Platinum
- Reduced inventory of PGM